Monday 12 July 2010

Wedding Venue in Leeds

This year so far had been a lot of good news around with friends being engaged and some of them are looking for wedding venue, photographer, DJ, wedding budget and ideas etc. I feel so happy for them as they find the MR or MRS Right in life which isn't easy at all. It also brings back lovely and unforgettable memories when Andy and myself got engaged, then prepared for wedding and the actual wedding day. I just enjoyed every minute of preparing for wedding and wish I could be a wedding planner one day (when Andy becomes millionnaire and I don't need to worry about monthly income!!!).

Last week when we visited our friends, I promised them that I would gather some research regarding Leeds (West Yorkshire) wedding venue and write on my blog, here is the link where you can find nearly all wedding venues in West Yorkshire

When you click at the link, it should come up with 61 venues which will take you to their website for further information. In my opinion, I prefer the followings:
1. Marriott Hollins Hall (ha ha ha.. I have to put this first because I got married here, sorry a bit bias!)
2. Bramham Park
3. Harewood House (there is 'All Saints Church' set within the grounds of Harewood House which look really nice for ceremony)
4. Mansion at Roundhay Park (the inside look really grant and high class)
5. Holdsworth House (my other couple friend is getting married there next year)
6. Wentbridge House

Hopefully you will find this information useful and help you find the Venue you dream for your Big Day. I will also write something about wedding budget for my other friend but don't have time to do it now. So keep visiting my blog when you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment