Thursday 22 July 2010

Forex Trading Platform

After attending the Forex trading seminar at weekend, I started comparing the different Forex trading platform available in the market. I'm amazed by how many companies there are and it's hard to make a decision as to which company I should use.

I found the website below which compares different trading platforms with user comments, and I found this very useful, so try looking at this site if you're also new to this.

I also joined IG index yesterday as one of the helpers from seminar kindly offered to go through the platform with me. He spent an hour on the phone with me going through the analysis of charts and how to make an order to start my first trading. Can't believe he is so kind and friendly, and it doesn't cost me anything for this tutorial. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment