Saturday 10 July 2010

Car Boot Sales!!!

I had been really busy today trying to gather all stuff for Car Boot Sales tomorrow. For some reason, I'm looking forward to this experience as I haven't been to any Car Boot Sales before. Hopefully I can sell most of the stuff that I take to there and have some pocket money. Most importantly I would like to get rid of all those stuff in my house, so it gives more space and less rubbish! ha ha.....

There is also other thing I like to do at weekend, which is to research on some Wedding Venues for my engaged friends. So many happy news around, lots of them are engaged and would like to know where are the Wedding Venues in Leeds! Therefore, I would like to share some more later on. Now need to go to bed and prepare for the early morning start tomorrow at Car Boots Sales! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment