Wednesday 21 July 2010

Hurray! Out of Prison to a New World!!!

Minute before I went into see dentist, my company phone rang and it was the Company Director. He left a voice message and I phoned him back straight away. He told me in a serious voice that the request for voluntarily redundancy has been accepted by the company. He asked if I'm still ok to take it. Of course it is because I requested it myself!!!

He then said he'll need to get in touch with HR regarding when the notice period starts, the handover of work and when I can leave the company. Therefore, there is even more wait but at least I know I should start my NEW JOURNEY properly now.

I will need to work hard looking for another job, for other ways of generating income and helping my husband to move forward with property investment. God please guide me through this new journey and give me wisdom.

Another funny thing happened this afternoon is the conversation I had with my husband, he asked me "How come my wife suddenly change so much? Are you still my wife?". Then he said he's happy that I'm up for change. He also encouraged me to stay focus and work hard with goal that I set. I believe the 'Rich Dad Poor Dad seminar' does have an impact on me, specially seeing Kim (Robert's wife) so successful in investment. I always believe woman can do well too! Add oil Carmen Chan!

No comments:

Post a Comment