Tuesday 17 August 2010

First Week without Work!

Last week was the first week that I didn't need to physically go to work. It was amazing on how quick time flies. I started to spend time organising various bits regarding property investment and Forex trading, as well as some personal stuff. I must say it didn't happen as efficient as I originally thought but it was my first week, so I just gave myself sometime to relax too (which I think I deserve after working such a long time at one work place!)!

My friend from HK also came to visit us end of the week and therefore, I spent time on Fri to take them to Manchester and on Sat, to take them to try English pub food and show them round the beautiful Yorkshire Lavender farm, as well as York. Thanks God the weather was so nice on Sat, so we enjoyed the day so much! After all the activities on Sat, we eventually took them to Howden to stay at their relatives for the rest of the stay. 

Today is the beginning of my second week and I started to learn Forex trading by reading all materials that I printed out. Hopefully I can get to analyse the charts tomorrow. 

Also, pray that the weather would be nice tomorrow so that we can help church to distribute leaflets to new students or Chinese residents in Leeds. May his Kingdom be expanded and HIS blessing be upon us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment