Tuesday 3 August 2010

1st Property Investment ~ Let

Thanks God that the first property investment is being let out last Friday and the tenant signed the contract yesterday. Also thanks for the efficient work of ADS who assists us to put advert up to find tenants, to take them viewings and arrange all documentation.

Now, we just need to wait for the gas and electric safety to be checked tomorrow, and the roof to be repaired on Fri. Hopefully, the tenant can move in asap and the Council would pay us direct.

I'm so glad to have a great husband who encourages me to take this big step and invest in my 1st property. He gave me lots of good advice and even though I told him off sometimes, he still takes care of me and my future. I've already got friend lined up for joint venture in my second property, I'm hoping that I can save enough to do my 2nd JV asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment